Suspensions and Cancellations
The CFIA’s reasons for suspending, cancelling or refusing to renew the licence of a registered establishment or a company are generally one or more of the following:
The operator of the establishment:
- has provided false information to the CFIA
- has not maintained and operated the facility in accordance with regulatory requirements,
- has not provided reasonable assistance to enable the CFIA to carry out its duties, or
- has unpaid fees to the CFIA.
- CFIA Suspends Operations at Establishment 449, AKME Poultry, Butter & Eggs Distributors Inc.
- CFIA Suspends Registration of Establishment 90, Can-Pacific Farms Inc.
- JHS Fishproducts Canada Ltd. (Date of licence reinstatement: 2013-03-27)
- CFIA Suspends Operations at Establishment 2425, St. Thomas Fish Market Inc.
- CFIA Suspends Operations at Establishment 287, St. Ann's Foods Inc. (Date of licence reinstatement: 2013-04-26)
- Capital Packers Inc. (Date of licence reinstatement: 2012-12-05)
- Date modified: