ARCHIVED - Webinar - consultation on proposed amendments to the Agriculture and Agri-Food Administrative Monetary Penalties Regulations (Food)
This page has been archived
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The consultation closed on December 20, 2017.
Food businesses and consumers are encouraged to sign up for a web-based information session to learn more about the proposed regulatory amendments.
You will learn:
- Why amendments to bring food businesses under the Administrative Monetary Penalties (AMPs) regime are being proposed now
- What the amended regulations would mean to consumers, food importers, and businesses that prepare food for export or trade across provinces
- How AMPs fit into the CFIA's approach to compliance and enforcement of regulations
- Where and when to submit your written comments to the consultation
You will also have an opportunity to ask questions.
English information sessions
- November 21, 2017, 12:30 - 2:30 pm EST Register now
- November 23, 2017, 12:30 - 2:30 pm EST Register now
French information sessions
- November 22, 2017, 12:30 - 2:30 pm EST Register now
- November 24, 2017, 12:30 - 2:30 pm EST Register now
- Date modified: