A truly collaborative strategy is developed through conversations between everyone involved in protecting plant and animal health. Join the conversation and share your ideas on social media using the hashtag #CanPAH. To learn more about the Plant and Animal Health Strategy for Canada, contact us or follow the CFIA on Twitter @CFIA_Canada.
Read some of the perspectives so far on the Plant and Animal Health Strategy:
- What will a national plant and animal health strategy really change?
- Regulatory science: a common thread to unify the plant science communities in Canada
- What we are hearing: the east coast perspective
- Raising the intensity on development of Canada's plant and animal health strategy
- Working collaboratively to shape the future of plant and animal health in Canada
- Date modified: