Service Standard for Labelling Review and Approval for Minor Changes
Labelling review and approval for minor changesFootnote 1 will be completed within 4 weeks.
The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
- 2016-17: the Agency processed 96% of 76 submissions within the service standard
- 2015-16: the Agency processed 89% of 103 submissions within the service standard.
- 2014-15: the Agency processed 83% of 131 submissions within the service standard.
- 2013-14: the Agency processed 75% of the submissions within the service standard.
Applying for Labelling Review and Approval for Minor ChangesFootnote 1
Information pertaining to the labelling for veterinary biologics can be found in the Veterinary biologics guideline 3.3 - Labelling of veterinary biologics.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: