Faces of the CFIA
Every day, CFIA employees from coast to coast contribute to the quality of life enjoyed by all Canadians. As societal realities change, public servants must also adapt, so they can best serve Canadians in the coming years.
This is a sampling of employees who make a positive contribution to the Agency. The CFIA prides itself on its strong, diverse and dynamic workforce. These individuals represent the professionalism, dedication and talent of CFIA employees - values the Agency takes pride in as it safeguards Canada's food, animals and plants.
- Tim McQuaid: A Healthy Place to Be
- Mohamed Elmufti: Lab Technician finds a home and purpose
- Ashley Gillespie: Inspects 55,000 Chickens Daily; Rides the Rodeo
- Jeff van de Riet: Building confidence in Canada's shellfish supply
- Dr. France Provost: Glamour on the inside
- Peter DeSouza: Getting His Nose Into It
- Martin Dupont: Administration With Feeling
- Dimpy Kaur: Part Training Coordinator, Part Spirit Leader: Totally Dedicated
- Dr. Evelyne Vachon: A Natural Fit
- Eliza Yue: Reaching Out to All Canadians
- Date modified: