Collective Agreement between the Canadian Food Inspection Agency and the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) regarding the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) Bargaining Unit
** Article 64 – National Joint Council Agreements
* 64.01 Agreements concluded by the National Joint Council (NJC) of the Public Service on items which may be included in a Collective Agreement, and which the parties to this Agreement have endorsed after December 6, 1978 as amended from time to time will form part of this Collective Agreement, subject to the Public Service Labour Relations Act (PSLRA) and any legislation by Parliament that has been or may be, as the case may be, established pursuant to any Act specified in Section 113 of the PSLRA.
** 64.02 The NJC items which may be included in a collective agreement are those items which parties to the NJC Agreements have designated as such or upon which the Chairman of the Public Service Labour Relations Board has made a ruling pursuant to clause (c) of the NJC Memorandum of Understanding which became effective December 6, 1978 as amended from time to time.
- ** The following directives, as amended from time to time by National Joint Council recommendation and which have been approved by the Treasury Board of Canada, form part of this Collective Agreement:
- Bilingualism Bonus Directive
- Commuting Assistance Directive
- First Aid to the General Public - Allowance for Employees
- Foreign Service Directives
- Isolated Posts and Government Housing Directive
- NJC Relocation Directive
- Occupational Health and Safety Directive
- Public Service Health Care Plan Directive
- Travel Directive
- Uniforms Directive
- During the term of this collective agreement, other directives may be added to the above noted list.
- Grievances in regard to the above directives shall be filed in accordance with clause 17.23 of this collective agreement.
- Date modified: