Looking for information or have a comment about CFIA's programs, services or initiatives? Complete and submit the form below.
Are you a regulated party looking for CFIA information to help you understand regulatory requirements? 'Ask CFIA' industry questions can also be submitted below.
Other CFIA channels for regulated parties:
- Your inspector, area or regional office – When you have a question related to a CFIA inspection activity and/or investigation
- National Service Centres - When you have a question of a transactional and/or administrative nature about permissions or inspections
- Destination Inspection Service – When you are a buyer of shipped produce and have a question about its quality
- Pre-Market Application Submissions Office (PASO) – When you need information about services and activities related to reviewing and processing applications for products requiring a CFIA pre-market approval (fertilizers and supplements, Plant Breeders' Rights, livestock feeds, veterinary biologics, crop varieties subject to registration, and plants with novel traits).
- Complaints and Appeals – When you have a compliment, complaint or appeal
To ensure your question or comment is properly directed please provide as much detail as possible in the message box. If you have difficulty with the following form, you can use any of our other service channels to contact us. Please read the Personal Information Collection Statement before completing this form.
Personal Information Collection Statement
All personal information created, held or collected by this department is protected under the Privacy Act. This means that you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information. You will be asked for your consent where appropriate.
Provision of the information requested on this form is voluntary. The personal information you include in an inquiry may be used to prepare a reply. The personal information is collected pursuant to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency Act. Such information may be used for statistical, evaluation and reporting purposes. The information may be shared with programs and activities of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency should your inquiry pertain to a specific program or activity of the agency.
The transmission of this information is not secure so sensitive personal information, such as your Social Insurance Number, should not be included in your message.
If after reading this statement, you prefer not to submit your inquiry via the Internet, you may use one of the following methods:
- By Telephone:
- 1-800-442-2342 / 1-613-773-2342
- By Mail:
- Area and Regional Offices
- In Person at:
- Area and Regional Offices
Any questions, comments, concerns or complaints regarding the administration of the Privacy Act and privacy policies may be directed to the Agency Privacy Coordinator. If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-800-282-1376.
- Date modified: