The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is responsible for enforcing a number of Acts of Parliament in order to deliver inspection and related services for consumers and industry that contribute to food safety, animal health and plant protection.
As part of its ongoing effort to increase awareness of CFIA's role in encouraging compliance with the various Acts and Regulations, the CFIA issues prosecution bulletins when a conviction is obtained.
- 2013-04-10 - Heng Xing Enterprises (Canada) Co. Ltd. Enters Guilty Plea For Contravening Fish Inspection Regulations
- 2013-02-15 - Michael Joseph (Mike) Nabuurs fined $2500 for an offence under the Meat Inspection Act
- 2013-02-15 - Casey Fisheries Limited fined $6000 for an offence under the Fish Inspection Regulations
- 2013-02-15 - Les Aliments O'Sole Mio Inc. Fined $5,000 for an Offence under the Meat Inspection Act
- 2013-02-08 - 1839527 Ontario Inc., Doing business as A&A Marine & Drydock Fined for Offences Under the Fish Inspection Act
- 2013-01-24 - Torrey Pines Stable Inc. Fined for an Offence under the Health of Animals Act
- 2013-01-24 - Terrence J. Lee Fined for Offences under the Health of Animals Act
- 2012-12-24 - Yao Sun Loong Kong Chicken Ltd. Fined for an Offence under the Meat Inspection Act
- 2012-12-24 - New Sun Bakery Distributors Inc. Fined For an Offence Under the Food and Drugs Act
- 2012-12-10 - Mowat Livestock Ltd. Enters Guilty Plea For Violating Health of Animals Regulations
- 2012-12-10 - Dr. Fawcett Taylor Enters Guilty Plea For Contravening Health of Animals Act
- 2012-12-07 - Saladexpress Inc. fined a total of $10,000 plus costs for violating the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Regulations
- 2012-12-07 - Nadeau Poultry Farm Ltd fined $35,000.00 for offences under the Health of Animal Act
- Date modified: