The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is responsible for enforcing a number of Acts of Parliament in order to deliver inspection and related services for consumers and industry that contribute to food safety, animal health and plant protection.
As part of its ongoing effort to increase awareness of CFIA's role in encouraging compliance with the various Acts and Regulations, the CFIA issues prosecution bulletins when a conviction is obtained.
- 2013-10-31 - Loerzel Farm Transport Inc. and Manfred Loerzel fined for offences under the Health of Animals Act
- 2013-10-21 - Perry Impens Fined for an Offence under the Food and Drugs Act
- 2013-10-15 - Ontario Corp. 1511759 Operating as S&A Grandma's Food Inc. Fined for an Offence under the Meat Inspection Act and Regulations
- 2013-10-11 - BioFert Manufacturing Ltd. enters guilty plea for Fertilizer Act contravention
- 2013-10-06 - Loerzel Farm Transport Inc. and 2023424 Ontario Inc. Fined for Offences Under the Health of Animals Act
- 2013-08-27 - Jefo Nutrition inc. Fined $15,000 for Offences Under the Feeds Act and Regulations
- 2013-08-27 - Heng Hing Trading Limited Fined for an Offence under the Fish Inspection Regulations
- 2013-06-06 - Nadeau Poultry Farm Ltd fined $35,000.00 for offences under the Health of Animal Act
- 2013-06-01 - Lakeshore Fish Market Inc. Fined for Offences Under the Fish Inspection Act and Regulations
- Date modified: