The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is responsible for enforcing a number of Acts of Parliament in order to deliver inspection and related services for consumers and industry that contribute to food safety, animal health and plant protection.
As part of its ongoing effort to increase awareness of CFIA's role in encouraging compliance with the various Acts and Regulations, the CFIA issues prosecution bulletins when a conviction is obtained.
- 2017-12-13 - Les Entreprises Simon & Nolan inc. ordered to pay $20,000 fine for violating Food and Drugs Act
- 2017-11-10 - Thomas Canning (Maidstone) Limited Fined $40,000 for Offences under the Food and Drugs Act
- 2017-10-03 - Ontario Corporation 1780010, Operating as Eastern Meat Solutions Inc., Fined $200,000 for Offences under the Food and Drugs Act
- 2017-04-07 - Mariner Neptune Fish and Seafood Company Ltd. fined $25,000.00 for offences under the Food and Drugs Act
- 2017-02-28 - Alfonso Centanni Fined $11,000 for Offences Under the Health of Animals Act and Regulations
- Date modified: