CFIA Centre of Administration
OTTAWA, May 2, 2014: The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has created a Centre of Administration to centralize and consolidate the administration of domestic and import-related permissions (licences, permits and registrations). The Centre of Administration opened for business on April 1st, 2014.
The Centre of Administration provides single window access for stakeholders to inquire about or apply for a licence, permit or registration from the CFIA. The Centre will provide services in both official languages from 7am – 7pm EST. The Centre of Administration will make every effort to achieve the following turnaround time:
- All email and voice mail messages will be responded to within 3 business days.
- You should plan for up to 10 business days for processing simple applications and longer for complex permissions (inspection or risk assessment required, document review / approval required).
- Please note - At various times of the year our service delivery may be affected due to higher than normal volumes.
Please contact the Centre of Administration for administrative permission-related inquiries:
- Phone: 1-855-212-7695 / 613-773-5131
- Web: Centre of Administration for Permissions (Licensing, Permitting and Registration)
- E-mail: Permission@inspection.gc.ca
For more information please contact:
1-855-212-7695 / 613-773-5131
- Date modified: