Scheduled network maintenance is planned from 7:00 a.m. (Eastern time), Oct. 22nd to 7:00 p.m., Oct. 23, which may impact availability of CFIA websites and applications. Thank you for your patience.
This web site provides information on reclassifications of occupied positions within the Agency.
As a separate employer, the CFIA may issue guidelines on reclassification that may differ from those of the Treasury Board.
The reclassification of positions in the CFIA is an important and necessary business management option. However, when contemplating changes to a position that could result in reclassification, management will endeavour to ensure the proper, effective and efficient use of public money. The cost implications associated with upward reclassification must be apparent and recognized and they must support accountability for classification decisions.
The information on this web site will be updated every three months.
The information contained on this page not only shows the positions that have been reclassified but all updates as well. We are presently reviewing the data to only report on the reclassification in the Agency.
- 3rd Quarter (October 1 - December 31, 2011)
- 2nd Quarter (July 1 - September 30, 2011)
- 1st Quarter (April 1 - June 30, 2011)
- 4th Quarter (January 1 - March 31, 2011)
- 3rd Quarter (October 1 - December 31, 2010)
- 2nd Quarter (July 1 - September 30, 2010)
- 1st Quarter (April 1 - June 30, 2010)
- Date modified: