Certification requirements for Croatia
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificate is available:
- Veterinary Certificate for Export of Fishery Products Intended for Human Consumption to Croatia (AQAH-1040)
- This aquatic animal health certificate is to be used for the export of fishery products intended for use as feed for aquatic animals and is not to be used for fishery products intended for human consumption.
- All fishery products to be exported from Canada to Croatia must come from registered establishments or registered processing vessels approved for export to the European Union. Even though the products are not intended for human consumption, Croatia requires that the exporting establishments and processing vessels must be in compliance with the Fish Inspection Regulations and on the List of Canadian Establishments Approved to Export Fishery Products to the European Union - PDF (159 kb).
- Please note that as these products are not intended for human consumption, they must still be packaged for human consumption but be labelled as unfit for human consumption in the Community
- Anyone who intends to ship fishery products to Croatia for feed for aquatic animals should contact their CFIA Area Office to request certification.
- Date modified: