The Canadian Food Inspection Agency verifies that livestock feeds manufactured and sold in Canada or imported are safe, effective and are labelled appropriately. Safe and effective feeds contribute to the production and maintenance of healthy livestock and safe foods of animal origin.
What information is available?
- Approved feed ingredients
- Commercial Feed Facilities Enrolled in the Canadian Ractopamine-Free Pork Certification Program
- Compendium of medicating ingredient brochures
- Consultations on proposed regulatory and policy changes
- Industry notices
- National Feed Inspection Program
- Novel feeds
- Regulatory guidance
Additional government and industry information
- Date modified: