Alfalfa Leaf Cutting Bee Producer Guide to the National Bee Farm-level Biosecurity Standard
Appendix A: Additional Resources
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- Alfalfa Seed & Leafcutter Bee Production & Marketing Manual, Alberta.
- Alfalfa Leafcutting Bee Management and Alfalfa Seed Production Manual, Saskatchewan.
- Alfalfa Leafcutter Bee Management in Western Canada, Agriculture Canada, Publication 1495/E.
- The Saskatchewan Alfalfa Seed Producers Website, Alfalfa Leafcutter Bee Management Section:
- Articles and research prepared by Wayne Goerzen, Research Scientist
- Information on management practices, lists of suppliers, diagnostic labs, pests and pest management, facility design, and alfalfa leafcutting bee research.
- The Alfalfa Seed Commission (Alberta) Website
- Information on diagnostic labs, and alfalfa leafcutting bee research
- Chalkbrood Management: More than just turning the pans on, by David Ostermann, Pollination Apiarist
For bee industry information:
- Health of Animals Act and Regulations
- Reportable Diseases, Immediately Notifiable and Annually Notifiable Diseases
Health Canada, Pest Management Regulatory Agency ( PMRA )
- Date modified: