Scheduled network maintenance is planned from 7:00 a.m. (Eastern time), Oct. 22nd to 7:00 p.m., Oct. 23, which may impact availability of CFIA websites and applications. Thank you for your patience.
Canadian Beef Cattle On-Farm Biosecurity Standard
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Biosecurity, a National Standard and Canada's Beef Cattle Industry
- Principle 1: Manage and Minimize Animal Movement Risks
- Principle 2: Manage the Movement of People, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tools
- Principle 3: Manage Animal Health Practices
- Principle 4: Educate, Plan, Record
- Appendix 1: Advisory and Management Groups
- Appendix 2: Developing the Standard
March 9, 2012
Prepared by the Office of Animal Biosecurity of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency in association with the Canadian Cattlemen's Association.
- Date modified: