Canadian Beef Cattle On-Farm Biosecurity Standard
Schedule 1: List of Acronyms
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- AAFC: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- bTB: Bovine Tuberculosis
- CBSA: Canada Border Services Agency
- CFIA: Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- CCA: Canadian Cattlemen's Association
- CCIP: Canadian Cattle Identification Program
- DIN: Drug Identification Number
- FAD: Foreign Animal Disease
- OIE: World Organisation for Animal Health (Organisation mondiale de la santé animale)
- SRM: Specified Risk Material
- Date modified: