National Biosecurity Standards and Biosecurity Principles
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency develops national biosecurity standards, protocols and strategies in collaboration with producer organizations, provincial/territorial governments, and academia.
For commodities for which the CFIA has not undertaken to develop a standard, a third party submission process has been developed.
- National Farm-Level Biosecurity Standard for the Bee Industry
- National Farm-Level Biosecurity Standard for the Goat Industry
- National Farm-Level Biosecurity Standard for the Sheep Industry
- Biosecurity for Canadian Dairy Farms: National Standard
- Canadian Beef Cattle On-Farm Biosecurity Standard
- National Avian On-Farm Biosecurity Standard
- National Swine Farm-Level Biosecurity Standard
Biosecurity principles by sector:
- Date modified: