ARCHIVED - Federally Reportable Diseases for Terrestrial Animals in Canada - 2015
This page has been archived
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Also available: Federally Reportable Aquatic Animal Diseases in Canada - 2015
This table lists the number of confirmed farmed herds or flocks affected by federally reportable diseases in Canada this year. The numbers are running totals, up until and including the last day of the previous month.
This table is updated on the 10th day of each month. The 10-day period is used to compile and validate the data. If the 10th day of the month falls on a weekend or a holiday, the table will be updated the next business day.
The CFIA will continue to immediately announce any detections of reportable diseases which pose significant health or economic risks.
Data on rabies is compiled separately.
Sign up on the CFIA website to receive email notifications for animal diseases in Canada.
Current as of: 2015-12-31
- Table note 1
Disease never reported in Canada.
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada - 2014
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada - 2013
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada - 2012
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada - 2011
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada - 2010 (Library and Archives Canada)
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada - 2009 (Library and Archives Canada)
- Date modified: