ARCHIVED - Flocks infected with Notifiable Avian Influenza in Canada in 2016
This page has been archived
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Notifiable avian influenza is a reportable disease under the Health of Animals Regulations. This means that all suspected cases must be reported to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Current as of: 2016-12-31
|Date confirmed||Location||Animal type infected|
|July 6||Ontario||Ducks Table Note 1|
- Main page – Avian Influenza
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada – 2016
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada – 2015
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada – 2014
- Federally Reportable Diseases in Canada – 2013
- Date modified: