The Canadian Centre for Veterinary Biologics (CCVB) prepares an Environmental Assessment (EA) for all veterinary biologics derived through biotechnology and products that have live organisms that may be novel to Canada.
Each assessment contains information about the characteristics of the live recombinant organism, target animal and non-target animal safety, human safety, environmental considerations and risk mitigation measures. The information in these documents was current at the time of their preparation.
- Environmental Assessment for the Canadian Licensing of Laboratorios Hipra's Product: Bovine Rhinotracheitis Vaccine, Modified Live Virus (HIPRABOVIS IBR Marker Live)
- Environmental Assessment for the Emergency Use of Harrisvaccines' Unlicensed Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Vaccine, iPED+
- Environmental Assessment for Canadian licensing of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc.'s: Salmonella Choleraesuis - Typhimurium Vaccine, Avirulent Live Culture
- Environmental Assessment – Rift Valley Fever Vaccine, Modified Live Virus (Unlicensed in Canada and USA)
- Bursal Disease – Marek's Disease Vaccine, Serotype 3, Live Marek's Disease Vector
- Rabies Vaccine, Live Adenovirus Vector (AdRG1.3 baits), Trade Name: ONRAB
- Date modified: