Welcome to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Videos recorded during the 2014 Healthy and Safe Food Regulatory Forum are now available
- Brown Spruce Longhorn Beetle detected in New Brunswick
- CFIA Suspends Operations at Establishment 659, Northern Natural Processing L.P.
- The CFIA reinstates the registration of Bincho Processors Ltd.
- Additional "What's New" items
- Food Recall Warning - Earth Circle Organics and Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary brand Organic Carob Powder recalled due to Salmonella
- Food Recall Warning - Luigi Guffanti 1876 brand Burrata di Corato and Vecchia Malga brand Burratina cheeses recalled due to Listeria monocytogenes
- Food Recall Warning - Sweet 2 Eat brand fresh, whole Peaches, Plums, Nectarines and Pluots, packed by Wawona Packing Company of Cutler, California, USA, recalled due to Listeria monocytogenes
- Updated Food Recall Warning (Allergen) - San Mig brand 3 in 1 Coffeemix recalled due to undeclared milk
- Additional Recalls
- Date modified: