The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has designed the following games to teach children, youth and parents about food safety.
To play these games, you will require Flash MX Player. You can down load Flash MX Player free of charge on the Macromedia web site.
If you are having problems installing Flash MX Player, please contact your organization's Technical Support or Helpdesk, or your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
The Food Safety Wheel
Game is designed to test your knowledge about food safety.
The questions focus on the 4 key food safety messages:
- Clean - wash hands and surfaces often;
- Cook - cook foods to proper temperatures;
- Chill - refrigerate or freeze promptly; and
- Separate - don't cross contaminate.
There are 2 versions of the game:
- one designed for adults with 8 questions per game, and
- one designed for youths with 4 questions per game.
The key to success in this game is knowing about food safety. Read each question carefully because there may be some trick questions. You can find out about food safety by reading information on our website.
Adult Food Safety Wheel questions and answers
Youth Food Safety Wheel questions and answers
- Date modified: