Export Certification Control Program (ECCP) Plan - Attestation for Registered Establishments
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Name of Company:
Name of Person(s) Responsible:
Registration Number (for renewal):
In regards to the requirements as set out in the Export Certification Control Program (ECCP) Standard, I attest that:
- Documented controls are in place to ensure that the requirements are met pertaining to the following ECCP elements:
- 5.1 - Management Roles and Responsibilities,
- 5.2 - Foreign Country Requirements,
- 5.3 - Product Compliance,
- 5.4 - Certification,
- 5.8 - Verification & Maintenance of the ECCP Plan, and
- 5.9 - Maintenance of Records and Documents
- All information contained in, or referenced by, this application is complete and accurate and is not false or misleading.
- I understand that the CFIA may conduct a compliance verification audit at any time to verify our compliance with this standard and that non-compliance may result in interruption of certification of products, removal from export lists and other actions under the compliance management process.
- Date modified: