Food Safety Investigations
- CFIA investigation into E. coli O157:H7 in certain beef burgers
- CFIA investigation into E. coli O157:H7 in cheese
Food Safety Investigation Reports
The CFIA discloses the results of its investigation of the implicated food processing plants and the corrective actions taken.
- E. coli O157:H7 Food Safety Investigation Cardinal Meat Specialists Ltd. – February 2013
- E. coli O157:H7 cases in the Maritimes and Ontario
- E. coli O157:H7 Food Safety Investigation Cardinal Meat Specialists Ltd. - December 2012
- Independent Review of XL Foods Inc. Beef Recall 2012
- Salmonella braenderup in imported fresh mangoes
- E. coli O157:H7 Investigation: New Food Classics
Previously published reports are available in archives maintained by Library and Archives Canada.
- Foodborne Illness Outbreak Response Protocol (FIORP)
- Progress on Food Safety (The actions taken to meet the Weatherill Report recommendations)
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) continuously strives to be transparent and accountable in how it does business.
- Date modified: