This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Table of Contents
- Steps for Determining the Type of Health Claim
- Foods or Natural Health Products (NHP)
- Drugs vs. Foods
- Drug Representations and Pre-market Approval
- Acceptable Disease Risk Reduction Claims and Therapeutic Claims
- Function Claims
- Nutrient Function Claims
- Probiotic Claims
- Use of the Term "Prebiotic(s)"
- General Health Claims
- Implied Health Claims
- Children Under Two Years of Age
- Testimonials and Guarantees Regarding Vitamin and Mineral Nutrients
- Additional Information
- Date modified: