Other Labelling Requirements
Most prepackaged foods in Canada require a food label with specific core labelling requirements to provide consumers important information about the food they buy and eat.
In some situations, such as when a company chooses to make a claim about their product, there are other requirements that a food label or advertisement must meet.
These other labelling and advertising requirements include:
- Claims and Statements
- Country of Origin Labelling
- Irradiated Foods
- Labelling of Specific Foods
- Pictures, Vignettes, Logos
- Test Market
- Temporary Marketing Authorization Letter
- Interim Marketing Authorization
- Date modified: