Annex R: The Canadian Program for Certifying Freedom from Growth Enhancing Products (GEPs) for the Export of Beef to the European Union (EU)
Annex R-2 Growth Enhancing Products (GEPs)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Growth Enhancing Products (GEPs) are drugs containing any ingredient listed below:
- Stilbenes, stilbene derivatives; salts and esters thereof:
- Substances with œstrogenic or androgenic action; salts, esters or metabolites thereof:
- Chlorotestosterone acetate;
- Substances with gestagenic action:
- Chlormadinone acetate;
- Melengestrol acetate;
- Medroxyprogesterone acetate;
- Megestrol acetate;
- Natural hormones:
- any other members of this family of compounds are not permitted at any time during the lifetime of the GEP free bovines.
- Date modified: