This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following is a list of directives and memos sent to the designated Conformity Verification Bodies (CVBs) and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency accredited Certification Bodies (CBs).
- Directive 14-01 - Procedure for follow-up to positive chemical residue testing results in organic products
- Directive 10-07 - Certification Bodies' adherence to the interpretation questions related to the application of the Canada Organic Standard
- Directive 10-06 - Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Directive 10-05 - Labelling of organic products under the Canada Organic Regime
- Directive 10-03 - Certification of Multi-Ingredient Products when Imported Ingredients are Included in the Calculation of Organic Content
- Directive 10-02 - Scope of the Organic Products Regulations and use of the Canada Organic Logo
- Directive 09-01 - Certification of organic products to the requirements of the Canada/US import-export agreement
- 2018-04-17 - Implementation of revised Canadian Organic Standards
- 2016-08-10 - Clarification of C.2.9.2 - Risk Based Criteria for unannounced inspections
- 2015-08-07 - Use of the Canada Organic Logo on imported organic products
- 2015-02-24 - Clarification on the Certification of Organic Products
- 2015-02-24 - Clarification of C.2.7.2 - Elements of the Organic Certificate
- 2014-05-20 - Requirements for certification of organic products at retail level under the Canada Organic Regime
- 2014-05-07 - Input Verification under the Canada Organic Regime
- 2014-03-10 - Complaints handling by Conformity Verification Bodies under the Canada Organic Regime
- 2013-01-18 - Transition to ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Conformity Assessment - Requirements for Bodies Certifying Products, Processes and Services
- 2010-06-18 - Amendments to Directive 09-01
- 2010-06-15 - US - Canada Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- Date modified: