Former - Labelling requirements for salt
On December 14, 2016, amendments to nutrition labelling, list of ingredients and food colour requirements of the Food and Drug Regulations came into force. Regulated parties have a five (5) year transition period to meet the new labelling requirements. This former page of the Industry Labelling Tool reflects the former requirements.
For information on the new labelling requirements, consult Labelling Requirements for Salt.
On this page
- Common name - Salt and salt substitutes
- List of ingredients - Salt and salt substitutes
- Nutrition labelling - Salt and salt substitutes
- Product specific labelling requirements
- Voluntary claims & statements
- Date modified: