Food Safety Practices Guidance for Ready-to-Eat Fresh-Cut Vegetable Manufacturers
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Code of Hygienic Practice for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables, Annex 1 for Ready-to-Eat Fresh Pre-Cut Fruits and Vegetables. WHO/FAO. 2007.
Acts and Regulations
- Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act
- Consumer Packaging and Labelling Regulations
- Food and Drugs Act
- Food and Drug Regulations
- Pest Control Products Act
- Pest Control Products Regulations
- Weights and Measures Act
- Weights and Measures Regulations
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Code of Practice for Minimally Processed Ready-to-Eat Vegetables
- Food Allergies and Allergen Labelling - Information for Consumers
- Food recalls: Make a plan and action it! Manufacturers' guide
- Food Safety Enhancement Program Manual
- General Principles of Food Hygiene, Composition and Labelling
- Guide to Food Labelling and Advertising
- HACCP Generic Model for Ready-to-Eat Fresh-Cut-Vegetables
- Nutritional Labelling Compliance Test
- Nutrition Labelling Evaluation Standard
- Reference Database for Hazard Identification. March 1, 2008. Ottawa, Canada.
- Reference Listing of Accepted Construction Materials, Packaging Materials and Non-Food Chemical Products
- Compendium of Analytical Methods
- Guidelines for Canadian Drinking Water Quality - Summary Table
- Policy on Listeria monocytogenes in Ready-to-Eat Foods (2011)
- Codex Alimentarius Commission. WHO/FAO Food Standards Programme. 2003. Recommended International Code of Practice - General Principles of Food Hygiene - PDF (234 kb). CAC/RCP 1-1969, Rev. 4.
- Codex Alimentarius Commission. WHO/FAO Food Standards Programme. 2003. Code of Hygienic Practice for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables - PDF (212 kb) CAC/RCP
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition. 2008. Guidance for Industry: Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards of Fresh-cut Fruits and Vegetables
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition. 2001. Analysis and Evaluation of Preventive Control Measures for the Control and Reduction/Elimination of Microbial Hazards on Fresh and Fresh-Cut Produce PDF (1.56 mb)
- Date modified: