Food Safety Practices Guidance for Fresh Non-Filled Alimentary Paste Manufacturers
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Lund, B.M., Baird-Parker, T.C., Gould, G.W. 2000. Microbiological Safety and Quality of Food. Volumes 1- 2. Aspen Publishers, Inc. Gaithersburg, Maryland, p. 763.
International Commission on Microbiological Specifications of Foods (ICMSF). 1988. HACCP in Microbiological Safety and Quality. Blackwell Scientific Publications, London, p.258.
Sperber, W.H. 2003. Microbiology of milled cereal grains: issues in customer specifications. Int. Assoc. Oper. Millers Tech. Bull. 3: 7929-7931.
Additional Resources :
Acts and Regulations
- Food and Drugs Act
- Food and Drug Regulations
- Pest Control Products Act
- Pest Control Products Regulations
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- A Tool for Managing Allergen Risks In Food Products
- General Principles of Food Hygiene, Composition and Labelling
- Evaluation Standard for Nutrition Labelling
- Food Allergies and Allergen Labelling
- Food recalls: Make a plan and action it! Manufacturers' guide
- Food Safety Enhancement Program Manual
- Good Importing Practices for Food
- Guide to Food Labelling and Advertising
- HACCP Generic Model for Fresh Non-Filled Alimentary Paste
- Nutritional Labelling Compliance Test
- Reference Listing of Accepted Construction Materials, Packaging Materials and Non-Food Chemical Products
- Reference Database for Hazard Identification
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Canadian Code of Recommended Manufacturing Practices for Pasteurized/Modified Atmosphere Packaged/Refrigerated Food. Ottawa. 1990. Ottawa, Canada.
- Interpretive Summary, Standards and Guidelines for Microbiological Safety of Food
- Guidelines for the General Cleanliness of Food - an Overview
- Guidelines for Canadian Drinking Water Quality - Summary Table
- Guideline no.7: Guidelines for the Production, Distribution, Retailing and Use of Refrigerated Prepackaged Foods With Extended Shelf Life. 1992. Ottawa, Canada.
- Policy for Differentiating Food Additives and Processing Aids
- The Use of Food Allergen Precautionary Statements on Prepackaged Foods
- Codex Alimentarius Commission. FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme. 2003. Recommended International Code of Practice – General Principles of Food Hygiene – PDF (268 kb). CAC/RCP 1-1969, Rev. 4.
- Berghofer, L.K., Hocking, A.D., Miskelly, Di, Jansson E. 2003. Microbiology of wheat and flour milling in Australia. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 85: 137-149.
- Kent, N.L., Evers, A.D. 1994. Technology of Cereals. 4th Edition, Pergamon Press. Oxford.
- Sperber, W.H. and the North American Millers' Association Microbiology Working Group. 2007. Role of microbiological guidelines in the production and commercial use of milled cereal grains: a practical approach for the 21st century. J. Food Prot. 70: 1041-1053.
- Date modified: