Submission Completeness Checklist for Fertilizer or Supplement Registration Applications: Minor Amendment
A complete submission package must include all the information requirements as indicated below and must be organized in the form of sections or tabs as per the Guide to Submitting Applications for Registration Under the Fertilizers Act.
Mandatory List of Tabs and Sub-Tabs
Tab 1: Administrative Forms and Fees (Required for Safety Assessment Levels I, II, and III)
- Cover letter explaining the intent of the submission. The letter should indicate the amendment is either one or more of the following (any changes not listed below will be considered a Major Amendment):
- name or address of the registrant and/or manufacturer;
- colour or format of the label; and/or
- product name and/or brand.
- Completed and signed Fertilizer or Supplement Registration Application (CFIA/ACIA 3778) form according to the Guidelines to Completing the Fertilizer or Supplement Registration Application Form document.
- Designation of Signing AuthorityFootnote 1
- Designation of Delegated Representatives (optional)Footnote 1
- Declaration of Resident Canadian Agent (required if the applicant/registrant does not reside in Canada). (Please ensure that the Canadian Agent signs and completes applicable section of the registration form.)Footnote 1
- Registration Fee
Tab 2: Marketplace Label (Required for Safety Assessment Levels I, II, and III)
- Proposed Market Place Label
Please note that requirements vary depending on the product type. (Consult Appendix 2 of the guide in order to determine which Tabs are required for each product.)
The Fertilizer Safety Section reserves the right to require additional information, data, fees, rationale or results of analysis to support the registration of any product regulated under the Fertilizers Act and Regulations.
- Date modified: