Heterodera glycines Ichinohe - Soybean Cyst Nematode
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Information regarding the deregulation of soybean cyst nematode
- Risk Management Document
- Policy Directives
- D-08-04 : Plant Protection Import Requirements for Plants and Plant Parts for Planting: Preventing the Entry and Spread of Regulated Plant Pests Associated with the Plants for Planting Pathway
- D-98-01 - Import requirements for seed potatoes and other potato propagative material
- D-96-05: Phytosanitary requirements for the importation and domestic movement of non-propagative potatoes (Solanum tuberosum) and related potato articles, including associated soil
- D-94-26: Plant Protection Import Requirements for Edible Roots for Consumption or Processing
- D-94-17 - Plant protection import requirements for soybean seed
Implementation of deregulation
As explained in RMD-11-02, as of November 25, 2013, the CFIA will no longer enforce phytosanitary requirements related to soybean cyst nematode (SCN).
Imported grains and grain products
- Soybean seed: On November 25, 2013, Plant Health directive D-94-17: Plant Protection import requirements for soybean seed will be revoked. The CFIA’s Automated Import Reference System (AIRS) and Permits to Import relating to the imports of soybean seed will be amended to reflect the revised import requirements.
Imported potatoes and potato articles
Imported horticulture products
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Date modified: