Plants with Novel Traits (PNTs) - Approved confined research field trials / Terms and conditions
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The confined research field trial program provides developers with an opportunity to grow PNTs for research purposes under terms and conditions of confinement which are designed to minimize any impact the PNT may have on the environment.
These research trials allow developers to evaluate the field performance of their PNT, to collect information to address the environmental safety criteria necessary for an application for unconfined release, or to undertake academic research.
- 2016 – Summary Table | 2016 – Detailed Table
- 2015 – Summary Table | 2015 – Detailed Table
- 2014 – Summary Table | 2014 – Detailed Table
- 2013 – Summary Table | 2013 – Detailed Table
- 2012 – Summary Table | 2012 – Detailed Table
- 2011 – Summary Table | 2011 – Detailed Table
Previously published reports on confined field trials are available in archives maintained by Library and Archives Canada.
- Date modified: