The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is responsible for the administration of the Seeds Act and Seeds Regulations to help to ensure that seeds exported from Canada meet established standards for quality and are labelled so that they are properly represented in the marketplace.
- Authorized Exporter Program
- Multiplication of Seed Abroad - Questions and Answers
- Quality System Procedure: Implementation and Administration of the OECD Seed Schemes and EU Seed Directives
- Regulatory Authority Standard: Requirements for the Formal Recognition of Conformity Verification Bodies Providing Services in Support of the Seed Certification, Phytosanitary Certification of Seed and Seed Import Programs
- Schematic Flowchart of Seed Importation into Canada
- Date modified: