Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
Service standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) under normal circumstances.
Timeliness service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations clarify expectations and increase predictability in the federal regulatory system. They benefit the many Canadians, particularly businesses, who must seek permission from the federal government to either conduct a regulated activity or be exempt from it.
The following is a list of categories of our service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations:
- Service Standards for the Application for Feed Registration and Ingredient Approval
- Service Delivery Standards for Fertilizer and Supplement Registration
- Veterinary Biologics Program Service Standards (Response Times)
For more information
- Federal regulatory management and modernization
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified: