Anyone wanting to transport horses for business or personal use must first ensure that the animals are healthy enough to handle the stress of transportation. When in doubt, seek the advice of a veterinarian or contact the CFIA before loading animals.
- Designated Border Ports of Entry for Feeder and Slaughter Horses Entering Canada from the United States
- Live horse exports to Japan – Know the facts
- Transporting horses in Canada
- Importing terrestrial animals to Canada
- Exporting terrestrial animals and animal products
- Date modified: