The Canadian Food Inspection Agency website is currently experiencing intermittent outages.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would like to thank you for your cooperation.
National Cervid Farm-Level Biosecurity Standard
Table of Contents
Quick reference guide
Summary of principles, strategies and target outcomes
- Chapter 1: Introduction and background
- What the standard is and is not
- Chapter 2: Principles of disease transmission
- Chapter 3: Overview and use of the biosecurity standard
- Chapter 4: The biosecurity standard
- Chapter 5: Developing a farm biosecurity plan
- Appendix 1: Glossary
- Appendix 2: Membership of the cervid biosecurity advisory committee (CerBAC)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: