Due to maintenance, this website may be temporarily unavailable January 17 from 2 am to 7 am (EST).
General Producer Guide - National Avian On-Farm Biosecurity Standard
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Table of Contents
- About this document
- General Producer Guide - National Avian On-Farm Biosecurity Standard
- Section 1 - Access Management
- Section 2 - Animal Health Management
- Section 3 - Operational Management
- Annex A - Self-Evaluation Checklist
- Annex B - Sample Standard Operating Procedures - Procedures for Barn Entry and Exit
- Annex C - Producer Self-Quarantine Protocol
- Annex D - Barn Cleaning and Disinfection in Inclement Weather
- Annex E - Footwear Sanitation
- Annex F - Sample Standard Operating Procedures - Using Footbaths
- Annex G - Sample Standard Operating Procedures - Footbath Maintenance
- Annex H - Sample Mortality Log
- Annex I - Disinfectants
- Annex J - Impact of Federal Disease Control and Response Measures - Producer Considerations for Premises Design and Procedures
- Date modified: