National Farm - Level Mink Biosecurity Standard - Producers' Guide
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Table of Contents
- What Is Biosecurity For Mink Farms?
- Biosecurity Principles
- Who Should Use This Document And How?
- How Was The Guide Developed?
- Section 1: Access Management
Section 2: Animal Health Management
Animal Introduction, Movement and Removal
Section 3: Operational Management
Mortality, Manure, Garbage, and Waste Management
- Appendix A - National Farm-Level Biosecurity Standard Glossary
- Appendix B - Additional Suggested References for Producers
- Appendix C - Additional Site Plan Examples and Potential Approaches to Implementing Biosecurity Zones for More Complex Operations
- Appendix D - National Farm-Level Mink Biosecurity Standard: Advisory and Management Committees
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: