Archived - Bovine Tuberculosis Investigation – Previously provided information
This page has been archived
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The following information was provided to producers and the public during the course of the investigation.
- Bovine tuberculosis - Fact sheet
- Bovine tuberculosis (bovine TB) trace-in activities
- Farm visits in Western Canada during the current investigation
- Infographic: Trace-in Herd Tuberculosis Testing Process
- Infographic: Trace-out Herd Tuberculosis Testing Process
- Video series: Behind the scenes during the bovine tuberculosis (TB) outbreak investigation
- What to expect if your animals are infected
- What to expect if your farm is part of the investigation for bovine tuberculosis
Compensation and financial assistance
Alberta producers should contact the Agriculture Financial Services Corporation for information about financial assistance related to quarantines in their province.
Saskatchewan producers should contact the Livestock Branch of the Ministry of Agriculture for information about financial assistance related to quarantine in their province.
- Compensation – What to expect when an animal is ordered destroyed
- Tax Relief for Ranchers Affected by Bovine Tuberculosis
- Date modified: