Cervids: animal health certificates for export
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- Captive Cervidae HA2423 (Amended 2013-01-15)
- Cervids HA2949 (Amended 2018-02-12)
- Live Cervids HA2853 – Certificate presently not available
- Farmed Cervids HA1891 (Amended 2018-08-01) – Call CFIA District Office regarding export conditions
- Research Cervids HA2973 (2017-04-24) – Call CFIA District Office regarding export conditions
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: