Pets (dogs, cats and ferrets): animal health certificates
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
In some cases, certificates will be in English and / or another language without a corresponding French version. This is determined by the requirements of other countries and is outside of the control of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
These certificates are for information purposes only. If you are planning an export, please contact the Animal Health Offices in your area to verify that the certificate is valid, that it applies to your export,and that there are no disease outbreaks or other events that may cause exports to be suspended.
If you have difficulty obtaining any of these forms please contact the Animal Health Office in your area.
Canadian International Health Certificate
- Cats and Dogs – Certificate presently not available
Eurasian Economic Union
- Dogs, Cats, and Ferrets to the European Union – Commercial Movements and Non-Commercial Movements of More Than Five Animals
- Dogs, Cats, and Ferrets to the European Union – Non-Commercial Movements of Five or Less Animals
- Dogs and Cats – Certificate presently not available
- Dogs and Cats - Certificate presently not available
Korea (Republic of)
Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan)
- Cats – PDF (140 kb)
- Dogs – Certificate presently not available
Saint-Pierre and Miquelon
St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
- Date modified: