Language selection


Export of dogs and cats to Japan

This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).

Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository

All the information and export certificates for bringing dogs and cats to Japan are available on the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan website.

If you have difficulties viewing the information contained on this website, you can contact the Canadian Food Inspection Agency's, Terrestrial Animal Health office in your area to receive a copy of the necessary documents.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: