Import policies: animal products and by-products
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Specific import requirements, based on the applicable animal health policies, can be reviewed in the Automated Import Reference System (AIRS).
- Animal Health Import Requirements for Raw Inedible Products and Rendered Products
- Canadian establishments deemed acceptable for the irradiation of imported bee products
- Egg Products - Import Procedures
- Importation of Integumentary Tissue
- Milk and Regulated Milk Products - Import Procedures
- Pet Food and Treats containing Animal Products and By-Products
- Terrestrial Animal Products and By-products: Import Policy Framework
Notice to industry
- Implementation of certain chapters of the Terrestrial animal products and by-products Import policy framework
- Implementation of guidelines for importing mixtures containing animal-origin ingredients
- Date modified: