Import policies: general
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Specific import requirements, based on the applicable animal health policies, can be reviewed in the Automated Import Reference System (AIRS).
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy Import Policy for Bovine Animals and Their Products and By-Products
- Import Reference Document (As referenced in the Health of Animals Regulations)
- International Waste Directive
- Request to Import a New Commodity or Import from a New Country of Origin
- Returns and Permit Application Process for Canadian Animals, Semen, Embryos, Animal Products, Animal By-Products, and Finished Pet Food
- Date modified: