United States of America - Disease Freedom Recognition
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The United States of America are officially recognized by Canada as free of certain diseases listed in the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) Terrestrial Animal Code.
- African horse sickness
- African swine fever
- Classical swine fever (Hog cholera)
- Contagious bovine pleuropneumonia
- Foot-and-mouth disease (FMD)
- Lumpy skin disease
- Newcastle diseaseFootnote 1
- Notifiable avian influenza
- Peste des petits ruminants
- Rift valley fever
- Sheep pox and goat pox
- Swine vesicular disease
- Vesicular stomatitisFootnote 2
- Date modified: