Import policies - Animal products and by-products
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Specific import requirements, based on the applicable animal health policies, can be reviewed in the Automated Import Reference System (AIRS).
- Animal Health Import Requirements for Raw Inedible Products and Rendered Products
- Animal Products/By-Products to be used as Medicinal or Natural Health Products
- Bee Products
- Egg Products - Import Procedures
- Fertilizers and Manure
- Highly Processed Products
- Importation of Integumentary Tissue
- Milk and Regulated Milk Products - Import Procedures
- Pet Food and Treats containing Animal Products and By-Products
- Terrestrial animal products and by-products: Import policy framework
- Date modified: