Costa Rica - Export requirements for milk and dairy products
Pre-export approvals by the competent authority of the importing country
- The Costa Rican authorities have been provided a list of Canadian registered establishments
- The exporter must verify with the importer that the product being shipped comes from an establishment on this list.
- To amend this list provided to the Costa Rican authorities the manufacturer must contact the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) area office and complete the document following document:
- Request for addition to the Canadian dairy establishments list sent to third countries
- Health certificate for the export of dairy products and dairy based products for human consumption
- Date modified: