Netherlands - Export requirements for meat and poultry products
See export requirements for the European Union (EU).
Products consigned to an in-bond storage (ship stores) located in the Netherlands
- The following conditions apply:
- Traders involved in such activities must be registered with the Dutch authorities.
- Food products are placed in bonded stores on arrival in the Netherlands.
- The shipment must be accompanied by CFIA/ACIA 1454.
- In the block "Country of Destination/Pays destination", "Ship stores" shall be entered.
- The statement "For ship stores only. Not for commerce within the Netherlands" must appear in the block "Additional certification/Attestation supplémentaire".
- Date modified: